Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Today's Wish List


Boots – Modcloth;  Pants – Forever 21;  Pin – ebay;  Top – Modcloth;  Earrings – Collette;  Jacket – Rachel Roy;  Necklace – asos;  Bag – Collette

Although it’s just moving into summer here in Australia, when I get home in a few weeks, it will be fall, so I’m trying to adjust my thinking to look forward to that.  There are some pieces that I would wear anytime of the year and you can see that here.  I love color always.

This season I’m looking forward to using some brick coloring and would love a pair of multi-tone boots like these.  I am finding myself getting on board with the animal-jewelry craze and insects often seem to be my go-to, but this dog necklace is really adorable
.
There is nothing funnier than sitting in a meeting and the person presenting stops mid-sentence to say “are those dogs on your necklace?”.  This has happened to me twice with animal pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment