Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Photo Dash

Just a quick note today.

Last night I had a massage at a Chinese Massage House.  I got a great deal on Groupon and my lower back has been killing me, so I took advantage.  We made reservations at one of Brisbane’s top restaurants for afterwards. 

We decided to walk, thinking it’s not that far and I loved what I was wearing so I thought we could take some photos on the way.  Well, we ended up practically running to not be late, so these shots were literally taken as we were running, pausing, running, pausing.  The ones with the brick are taken as we waited for the crosswalk to change.

Matty thinks I’m a crazy person

The massage and dinner were awesome.  Restaurant in Brisy: Moda







Jacket: BCF
Dress: Asos
Bag: China
Jewelry: Gifted
Belt: Gifted
Shoes: BCF

No comments:

Post a Comment