Tuesday, September 4, 2012

First Ever Clothing Post

So as much as I hate disclaimers this post must begin with one.  I have limited resources at my disposal in Australia.  I went to school for art, have a Masters Degree in Sculpture, I make clothing, jewelry, have a fabulous studio with everything necessary to do a really great blog - tripods, lots of DIY projects going on all the time, a great closet with some really fun pieces, but I am in Australia with pretty much none of that.  I brought some clothes with me obviously, but after about 3 months I am so tired of them I feel like burning them all (even though they are some of my favs!). 

So these fashion posts won't be daily.  I may not even post weekly because I have a bitter tendancy to want very much to look one way, and have a total meltdown when that one way can't be reached within the 10 minutes I generally allot for getting ready on any given day.  This is due to my intense love affair with sleeping. 

Disclaimers completed.  Here is my first outfit post.  I really like the look all together for work.  Everyone at the office in Australia wears pretty casual clothes and more often than not, all of it is black.  Well, I did not bring all black and I can't afford much here to start a new wardrobe, so I am given the responsibility of bringing bright fabulous colors to the office and potentially inspire them out of their black-only ways!







Jeans: Thrifted Tommy Hilfiger
Top: J C Penney
Jacket: Forever 21
Shoes: Elle by Kohls
Ring: Antique shop in Paris
Necklace: Trade Secret

2 comments:

  1. You get ready in 10 minutes !?!?! I commend you (I also slightly disbelieve that you are completely human)
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first outfit post =) Getting ready to me really depends on what I'm getting ready for. I get really frustrated when i can't find a particular piece of clothing I had in mind.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete