Sunday, February 10, 2013

Winter White...

Well, the blizzard of '13 missed us here in Philadelphia and I have to admit I was pretty disappointed.  I know many of you that were doused with the snow, but to this Vermonter, I felt like I was wildly missing out.  To have the frigid cold and not have the snow doesn't quite seem just.

We got some things done this weekend around the house and enjoyed some typical laziness as well.  On Sunday, I was in a bit of a cooking frenzy - we invited our besties over for brunch and while I was whipping up homemade apple pancakes (thanks to my sister!), asparagus and fruit smoothies, I was also making a yummy beef stew for dinner.  I love having some good homemade food especially when it leaves me with leftovers.

I also went out this morning to Target for the opening of Prabal Gurung (photos soon) and I was pleasantly surprised that I'm only one of 10 people in my region to know or care about it.  So I was able to try on everything in the collection I was interested in.  This is a benefit of not living in NYC or LA!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone...
























Pants: Kohls
Top: Marshalls
Jacket: Thrifted Kenneth Cole
Shoes: Elle by Kohls
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory

Earrings: Thrifted
Bracelets: Thrifted
Fur Neck: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment