Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Little Prabal Love for VDay...






This was my first time at any of Target's designer openings, but I decided that Prabal Gurung was worth a little effort and I would brave some crowds.  It opened at 8 am on a Sunday morning and I was ready.

Matt came with me, because I made him.  My first thought was that it must not be at this location because there were only maybe 20-30 cars in the parking lot.  I was mentally preparing myself to be pissed that it wasn't here, but we walked in and it was right there with a big sign and there were probably 6 other women browsing the racks grabbing one of everything, but I truly couldn't believe that there were so few of us.

It was awesome!

I tried on everything I was interested in except the blazer - that did appear to have already been gone.  Also I perused the shoes and jewelry, but nothing seemed that special for the price.

The white party dress was what I came for, but I ended up leaving with the shirt dress here.  The party dress is obviously cute, but I thought the shirt dress was more versatile (with a skirt over it, jeans under it, belt, if i get fat, etc).  If I had more money, I would have also walked away with this tank, but I was happy and thankful just to have one of his magical creations, even if it is from Target!




No comments:

Post a Comment