Thursday, October 4, 2012

Interim Wish List...

It's been a crazy few weeks.  I went from a little bored to full-on exhaustion.  We went to Melbourne and toured like crazy - saw everything, did everything we could jam into a week.  Then we came back to Brisy and in two days, I turned around and went to visit some of my company's employees in Sydney, Adelaide and Perth and then came home all in 3 days.  I need to get around to our Melbourne trip and fill you all in, but first I thought I'd just do a quick wish list to hold you over! 

I'm obsessed with two things.  First is the pocket watch necklaces that have been around for a while now.  I just bought a fabulous one-of-a-kind for someone for Christmas and I am trying to not cave in and wear it before I give it to them!  Second is Blundstone boots.  They are traditional Aussie wear here - both for work and dress, depending on the style.  I know these are finally making their way into fashion with various colors and heels.  These are the old school version and I'm hoping to snag some before I go.  We'll see, the budget is quickly dwindling with all our adventures!
Necklace-etsy; Bag-Asos; Skirt-Ostwald Helgason; Pants-Diane von Furstenberg; Scarf-Jonathon Saunders; Earrings-Modcloth; Jacket-H&M; Turban-Asos; Sweater-H&M; Boots-Blundstones

No comments:

Post a Comment